BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Developed the narrative.
- Developed infographics and animation videos to explain new fee model.
- Development and testing of messages on select group of journalists to ensure clarity and market differentiation.
- Testimonial development.
- Monthly blog development.
- Ongoing media relations program to build relationships with investment and personal finance trade and mainstream media.
- Ongoing social media program to drive traffic to the website, connect with potential investors and referral sources and make Pay-for-Performance™ an understood term in Canada.
• Clear communication tools (messages, websites, flow charts, videos, etc.) and a common language used by all company spokespersons.
• Full page feature story in the Globe and Mail both online and in the printed Saturday investment section. The coverage subsequently lead to an influx of customer inquiries and over 800 hits to the website.
• Coverage in Canadian financial trade magazine such as Advisor Perspective, Canadian Wealth Management, etc.
• Additional mainstream coverage included a feature podcast with CEO Chris Ambridge and Jessica Moorhouse, a prominent Canadian financial blogger.
• A robust social media presence that continues to grow. Social media is a key driver of referral traffic to the website and LinkedIn is one of the most successful tools for the company in developing new relationships with advisors.