TEA & COFFEE
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Brown & Cohen joined a multi-agency team about two weeks prior to the April launch to handle Canadian PR and to provide strategic communications advice from a Canadian perspective on a team comprised of mainly American agencies.
- We provided tactical input to the launch strategy, helped craft the media release and media-trained members of the executive.
- Above all, we ensured the company reinforced its commitment to sustainability, its philosophy for creating solutions and built momentum towards EcoCup Coffee, which would be launched a few months later to an even larger market.
• Over 20 million impressions via online, TV, radio and print in the major markets across Canada over a period of one month.
• Top tier media included CTV News and Canadian Business Magazine.
• Canadian Packaging Magazine front cover called Mother Parkers “The Mother of innovation” as part of a multi-page feature on its commitment to sustainable packaging.