MORIYAMA AND TESHIMA
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Media relations campaign around the Aga Khan Award for Architecture for the largest ever environmental restoration- The Wadi Hanifah project.
- Media kit development complete with media release, photos and fact sheets, partner biographies, Award information, corporate summary, approved quotes, project overview and a bioremediation case study.
- Series of original industry and geography-specific pitches/story proposals.
• Over a two month period, Moriyama and Teshima’s media coverage reached in excess of 14,812,612 people across the globe at a cost of $0.001 per contact.
• The Award ensured the firm’s inclusion in BBC and PBS documentaries raising additional awareness and prestige.
• Firm partners were asked to speak in several environment and water conferences on the success of the project.
• Global media coverage included: BBC, PBS, Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, CBC.ca, Bloomberg.com, Construction Canada, Now Toronto.com, World Construction Network.com, Canadian Architect, Exchange Magazine, Saudi News, Al Bawaba, Gulf Times, Architectural Record, ArchDaily, ReNew, GoodCleanTech.com, Elan, Azure Magazine, Green Prophet, Construction Week and DallasNews.com.