BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- An integrated social media program covering Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest with strategic, bottom-line focused content that demonstrated thought leadership and expertise.
- Leveraged regular media appearances to build authority and promoted medical studies from leading sources.
- Monthly content development and daily community management to build online relationships and increase engagement (comments, likes, shares, favourites, etc.) to showcase Leslie as an accessible professional open to dialogue and the sharing of best practice.
Over a four year period, Brown & Cohen has achieved the following organically (without ad spend):
• 70% of website visitors are coming from organic searches.
• Facebook and Twitter are now the #1 drivers of referrals to the Leslie Beck website surpassing the referral traffic generated by her weekly Globe and Mail columns.
• Increased Twitter followers from 2,300 to 6,606
• 2,300 Twitter impressions per day.
• Retweets and comments by industry leaders and media influencers.
• 4.8/5 rating on Facebook.
• Consistent market penetration among priority demographics.