CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED BUSINESS VALUATORS
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Media trained a team of CBVs from across the country to act as spokespersons.
- Developed easy to understand key messages
- Identified story ideas, researched and wrote an on-going series of media releases of relevance to the public that needed the perspective of a CBV. Example releases included:
- The new value of goodwill
- What CEOs don’t know about value
- Baby boomers advised to prepare for succession
- Poll: Canadians wary of increased American takeovers of Canadian companies
- Experts: Hockey players not among most valued NHL franchise assets
• Edited all marketing materials and website. Created a media kit
Canadian Business, The Globe and Mail, La Presse, Toronto Star, National Post, CBC Newsworld, Bottom Line, Biz Magazine, Atlantic Business Magazine, Vancouver Sun, ROBTV, CP24, CFRB (Toronto), CJOB (Winnipeg), 940 News (Montreal), 680 News (Toronto), to name a few.