SWIFT TRADE INC.
This company wanted to increase public understanding of equity trading and raise its profile in order to recruit traders.
Swift Trade Inc.
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Positioned company president, Peter Beck, as a stock market expert.
- Wrote releases on emerging trends, trading techniques, trader profiles and new office openings (national and international).
- Developed interactive trading strategy to engage and educate media, offering them the ability to trade their own accounts and experience Swift Trade.
- Promoted book launches.
- Coordinated photo opportunities such as ceremonial first trades and events with the Canadian Paraplegic Association of Ontario, local high schools and universities.
- Worked with company from inception to an over $50 million enterprise.
- Named #7 Hottest Start-up in 2001 and 2nd fastest growing company by Profit Magazine in 2004.
- Largely due to PR efforts, Swift Trade was able to expand the business by 4,800 per cent on a global scale.
- The reputation of day trading as a viable career option gained in acceptance.
- Swift Trade had a regular media presence to support its business development needs over a 12-year period working with Brown & Cohen. Arranged over 500 pieces of media coverage in major markets across the country including The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, National Post, Toronto Sun, Vancouver Sun, Vancouver Province, Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen, Ottawa Sun, ROB Magazine, Profit Magazine, Canadian Business, CTV, Venture, City TV, Canada AM, 680 News, London Free Press, etc.